It works like this:
1. Download a PageSource object from the Extras section of the Downloads page.
2. Drag it into the project that needs the bug fix.
3. Add it to any pages that need the bug fix.
If we release another Web Edition Update, you can just delete the old class from your project and add the new one. All of the subclasses on each page will automatically be updated.
When the next major version of the Real Studio IDE is released, all of this code will be included in the Web Edition framework and the patches are automatically disabled.
Today's update includes two bug fixes:
1. GotFocus and LostFocus events have been fixed for Firefox
2. Touch events have been greatly improved for iOS devices